Taste of Indonesia :
Bali, Indonesia :
- MunArena Pub & Restaurant, Sanur, Bali
- Breakfast : Bread Basket, Sanur
- Breakfast : Luhtu’s Coffee Shop, Sanur
- Breakfast : The Porch Cafe, Sanur
- Breakfast : My Favorite Breakfast Spots in Bali
- Bho Bho Thai, Bali
- Snack : Churros La Fonda, Bali
- Snack : Gusto Gelato & Caffe, Bali
- Cuca Flavor, Jimbaran, Bali
- Cuca Flavor, Jimbaran, Bali – New Menu!
- Jimbaran Seafood Dinner, Bali
- Monsieur Spoon Frech Bakery
- Murni’s Warung, Ubud
- Nanny’s Pavillon, Beachwalk Kuta Bali (3)
- Naughty Nuri’s, Bali
- Nebula Room
- Kitchenette, Beachwalk Kuta Bali (5)
- Revolver Espresso at Gang 51, Seminyak, Bali
- Seaside Dining on Jimbaran Beach
- Street Food : Nasi Bebek Bu Rima, Kuta, Bali
- The Cafe @ The Mulia, Bali
- Wahaha Pork Ribs, Seminyak Kuta Bali
- Weekend Beach Market, Tandjung Sari Hotel, Sanur
Bandung, Indonesia :
- Angkringan Dago
- Booster Society
- Chung Gi Wa
- Dapur Dahapati
- Dusun Bambu Family Leisure Park
- Feast Restaurant at Sheraton Bandung
- Fivetastic : Celebrating the 5th Anniversary of Padma Hotel Bandung
- Fluffy Says Cakery
- Hakata Ikkousha
- Hummingbird Eatery & Guesthouse
- Kijang Mas Culinary Class – Basic Pastry
- Kopi Scooter
- Javana Bistro
- Jubilare Dine and Wine
- La Creamy
- Madame Sari
- Mamak Kitchen – Thailand, Singaporean, and Malaysian cuisine. In one place.
- MG&Co – Manual Coffee Brewing Workshop
- Nanny’s Pavillon Library
- Origin House and Kitchen
- Perky Pedro : Comidas Y Bebidas
- Royal Stag Bistro
- Roti Gempol, Bandung Legendary Eateries
- Sate Maulana Yusuf, Bandung Legendary Eateries
- SF Roastery
- Sierra Cafe & Lounge
- Sonoma Resto & Catering
- Sukha Delights
- Sunday Brunch at Sheraton Bandung
- The Harvest Patissier and Chocolatier
- The Restaurant at Padma Hotel
- The Stone Cafe
- Toko You, Bandung Legendary Eateries
- Two Cents : Brew Believer Coffee Shop
- Two Cents : Blogger Meetup
- Two Hands Full Coffee Shop
- Warung Pasta
- Warung Sangrai
- Wine Dinner @ Sheraton Bandung
- Where to Eat in Bandung (Part 1)
- Where to Eat in Bandung (Part 2)
- Yellow Truck Coffee
Jakarta, Indonesia :
- Bankara Ramen
- Bo Shin Myeong Ga Korean Restaurant
- Elicxir Artisan Gelato
- Festival Jajanan Bango 2014
- Kazan Ramen
- Killiney Kopitiam
- Kopi Es Tak Kie
- Ninotchka Coffee Parlour & Diner
- North Pole
- Pizza e Birra
- Samudera Suki
- SATOO at Shangri La
- Spanky’s Ribs and Martini
- Takumi Robata & Sushi
- Tokyo Belly
- Winc Space
Jambi, Indonesia :
- Bake More Cakes – Online Cake Shop
- [Jambi] My Favorite Foods
- Ice and Bean
- Kwetiau Hance / Ace / Atek Jambi
- Breakfast: Soto Sawah Hj. Hadi S
Metro Manila, Philippines :
Pattaya, Thailand :
- Chye Seng Huat Hardware – Not Your Ordinary Coffee Shop
- MUST TRY Singapore Local Foods
- Neko No Niwa Cat Cafe
- Song Fa Bak Kut Teh
- What I miss about Singapore? The FOOD!
- Bali 35th International Kite Festival, Bali
- Deus Ex Machina, Bali
- 3rd Jazz Market By The Sea, Bali
- Seaside Dining on Jimbaran Beach, Bali
- Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon Beach, Bali
- Surfing at Kuta Beach (2), Bali
- Ubud in One Day, Bali
- Enjoying Sunset at Tanah Lot, Bali
- Mini Travel Guide : Bali
- Ubud: My Favorite Things To Do
EAST JAVA :
- Catching Sunrise at Mount Bromo, East Java
- A Day at the Wildlife Museum! Museum Satwa, Batu, Malang
- Batu Secret Zoo – The Best Zoo in Indonesia, Batu, Malang
- Mini Travel Guide to Batu, Malang
CENTRAL JAVA :
- Borobudur Temple, Yogyakarta
- Bandung : Honeymoon
- Bandung in One Day, Bandung
- Farm House Susu Lembang
- CAMP ON FARM by Agritektur : Dago Dairy, Bandung
- Refreshing Afternoon at Lembang Highland
- De Ranch, Lembang
- Rumah Guguk
- Staycation at Hilton Bandung
WEST JAVA :
- Travelling to the Beaches in West Java
- Highland Hideaway, Puncak
- The National Monument of Indonesia, Jakarta
- Short Trip To Pangandaran, Pangandaran
- Chiang Mai
- Cafes for Working in Chiang Mai
- Catmosphere : Cat Cafe in Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai : My First Impression
- Chiang Mai Night Markets
- How I Lived and Worked in Chiang Mai for a Month
- Loy Krathong & Yi Peng Festival in Chiang Mai
- Love at First Bite
- Must Try Food in Chiang Mai : GAI YANG
- NatWat Home Cafe
- Postcards from Chiang Mai
- Roll Me Bakery : Cafe in Chiang Mai
- Where to eat Khao Soi in Chiang Mai
- Drama Visa Australia Ditolak
- Sydney for First-Timer : Kemana Aja?
- Apa Itu Work and Holiday Visa?
- Tips Mengemudi di Australia
- Beijing – What’s not to Miss?
- Beijing Zoo, Beijing
- Dinosaurs Come Alive!, Beijing
- The Great Wall of China, Beijing
- The Beauty of Gulangyu Island, Xiamen, Fujian Province
- How to Survive in China Without Knowing How to Speak Chinese
Macau / Hongkong / Taiwan :
- Macau. Worth a Visit? (One Day Itinerary Included)
- One Day in Hong Kong Disneyland – The Happiest Day on Earth!
- Another Side of SingaporeSingapore : green places!
- Tips To Know Before You Go
- Universal Studio Singapore (USS)
- Mini Travel Guide : Hanoi
- Mini Travel Guide : Ho Chi Minh City / Saigon
- Signature Cruise at Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
- “Kak, Pake Kamera Apa?”
- Best Transport Options from Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport
- Tips for Travelling from London to Jakarta
- Getaways to Glorious Greece
- Cheapest and Most Delicious Dishes from Asia
- A Year in Review : 2012
- A Year in Review : 2013
- I am Grateful
- Welcome, December 2013!
- Classic Petite : Daniel Wellington’s New Watch Collection (with Discount Code For You)
- Living a Healthy and Environmentally Friendlier Lifestyle
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Review
- Valentine’s Day Gift Idea x Daniel Wellington
- One Month Before The Reception and I Have A Mixed Feeling About This
- I Quit My Job, And Now What?
- Away From The Internet, and Merry Christmas!
- Question: Why Am I Shy To Speak Up?
I like what you are doing. Keep it up, it’s really cool.
lovely to meet you and thanks for commenting on my blog. You have a lovely blog and it’s making me hungry 🙂 x
it’s a pleasure to meet you too. 😀 Hey no worries about that. Your blog is cute. I love those socks hahaha. 😀
^ – ^ good afternoon,Sharon!
I really want you to know that I really enjoy your place and have just nominated you for the ILLUMINATING BLOGGER AWARD ^ – ^ Plz drop by my garden to grab the prize and feel free to enjoy the little tea party there, have a sweet day!
Hi Yin Yin!
OMG OMG you can’t imagine how excited I am!!!! Thank you so much! :’)
Let’s have a tea 😉
nice to meet you 🙂
I just want to drop a ‘hi! this is your new reader’ greeting lol
/okay, don’t mind me/
Holla Chelle, (which is not derived from Michelle :p) !
Nice to meet you too. Wow, you should know how glad I am for having a new reader 😀
Anyway, good luck on your Greenfields competition! I wish you the best!
ahahaha you’re fast! XD
thank youu~ if i win it’s going to be my 1st overseas trip ever lol
hi Sharon, your blog is so cool! Me love it 😀
Hi! I’m glad to like it. Welcome to my blog 😀
Hi Sharon! Thanks for stopping by and liking my photo. Much appreciated! Maybe I’ll try one of your recipes one day…
No worry, you got great photos in your blog. Keep it up!
Great blog! I haven’t made it to Asia to explore yet, I look forward to reading your posts and making notes for when I take a trip that way! best wishes xx
Hey, thank you!
Well, I have never been out of Asia yet. I’m hoping I could travel to the europe someday.
Best wishes for you too! xoxo
hey thanks for stopping my and liking my post! my dad used to work in indonesia many years ago and visited bandung a LOT! he lived in jakarta and then in semarang. i visited semarang for a long trip while he was there, and really loved indonesia! love country…. 🙂
Hey, no probs. You got a great blog over there!
Wow really? That must be fun! I only got a chance to visit semarang for about… 2 hours perhaps. Haha that was only for lunch break. I wish I could come visit Taj Mahal, you know…. 😀
Hello Sharon. I’m Nick.
I would like to publish a sponsored post (with one link) on your great blog – https://sharontravelogue.wordpress.com/. Could you please give me the price for the placement of it?
If I may know, what kind of sponsored post is that? I mean, what topic will you write about?
Thank you 🙂
Take a look at some of my previous work
Okay! 🙂 I’ll inform you later!
Please reply to my email. thx
Sharon, you have an amazingly interesting blog here, really interesting and I like your style and attitude – very refreshing. I came over to say thanks for the follow on my own site but so far I have just spent the time trawling around your own blog. It really is cool and has earned you yet another follow. Good luck to yourself and Fred and once more thanks for the follow. MM 😀
Hi MM! ( What should I call you? 🙂 )
Thanks for stopping by, and I can’t believe you read every detail of my recent posts! And I’m glad you like it.
Anyway, I also love love love every single photos you post on your blog. You must be a great photographer, aren’t you? Keep taking pictures, MM! Good luck!
Hi Sharon! Thanks for the like on my post and I hope you get a chance to try it someday! Even though i’ve yet to step unto Indonesian grounds, reading your blog makes me want to travel there someday! (:
Hi Wei Yin! No probs, i looove your blogs. Well, Indonesia is pretty near from Singapore, right? I’m sure you’ll travel here someday! 🙂
Hi Sharon, thanks so much for your like on my post on Ljubljana. I am honoured that you enjoyed what I had to say. Just been having a look around your site. We went to China for a month about six years ago and I loved it. I managed to acquire about twenty words of Mandarin – enough to understand the airport announcements and to tell the souvenir sellers that I really really did not want whatever they were selling. Lost it all now sadly. But ended up decorating my apartment ‘Asian’ style. Hilarious. Garrulous Gwendoline, The Reluctant Retiree
Hi Garrulous Gwendonline. Your blog is lovely, I mean it….. My favorite post is the one that you two are on boat in Plitvice Lakes. The word ‘Rowing a boat is a bit like marriage’ is sweet, don’t you think?
Wow I’m quite surprise that you managed to understand the announcement at the airport. Haha, yeah, the sellers are pretty annoying. Same here in Bali.
Anyway, have a good day and keep writing 🙂
Thanks for your like 🙂
I see you’ve visited Thailand and enjoy your stay here
Have you ever visit Chiang Mai? It’s one of the Northern cities and it’s also one of my favorite places in Thailand too
No, I haven’t had the chance to visit Chiang Mai 😦 I heard so many good things about Chiang Mai, though. Wish I could visit that city later! 😀
I really like this blog. It’s well presented, direct, and is easy to read. Can’t wait to read more.
Thank you, Chris! I can’t wait to write more 😉
Hello from the Philippines… thank you for visiting my blog and liking my post. I am a newbie at wordpress and I find inspiration in your blog, so keep posting 🙂
Hi! Thanks a lot for reading my blog as well. I’ve never been to Phillipines, but I’m looking forward to!
You should make a visit someday. I am sure you will enjoy your stay. Check some photos posted in my blog at “Pinoy Pride” category.
That’s great! I hope you can travel to the Philippines soon 🙂
Just thought I should pop over and advise you that I have just nominated you for the “Sunshine” award. Details can be found at:
Best wishes and have a great weekend.,
Wow. Thank you for the nomination! I’m honored 🙂
You too, happy weekend and keep taking photos! Cheers!
I enjoyed reading your blog very much! And I realized how I miss Indonesian foods! You’ve done an awesome job reviewing the foods and places! Lovely narrations and great photographs! Always wanted to do something like this since I enjoyed culinary travels as well, but just never really have (or made) the time for it; its just awesome to see someone actually put extra efforts to do this! Keep up the good work! Will stay tuned to your updates on great foods and stories!
Hi ci Ellys, is this you? 😀
I’m soooo happy that you actually read my blog! Thank you so much. Well, I know my writing is not good enough but, there’s no other way to improve it other than keep writing, right?
Then you should go make one! I’d love to read your story as well. It might be hard at the first time but later when you get used to it, it’s more like a stress therapy, you know.
And besides, you have a very good cooking skills. You can put up some cool recipes as well. Also there must be a lot of interesting diner out there in Auckland.
Tell me when you make one, alright? 😀
Stay in touch!
Yep it’s me! I just stumbled upon your blog from your link on facebook yesterday. Your writing is awesome, all the fun and cheers are well described! 😀
Will let you know if I ever decided to write one, though looking at current workloads, it seems somehow improbable. There are many great foods here in Auckland indeed! Because the locals are very open to different cultures, there are a wide range of foods, from typical Asian foods to the not-so-common Mexican, Russian, Greek, etc. The foods are usually very authentic too. Just a bit too expensive for a poor student like me.. 😛
Let me know if you ever stop by Auckland during your travels! Will bring you out for a cool dinner!
Keep up the great work!
Thank you!!! You make me dancing right now.
Wow you make it sounds like living in Auckland is so fun! And I bet it is. Especially the food part. I’ve never tasted Mexican, Russian, and any other kind of not-so-common food before. And would loooove to try!
Of course I will! And if you ever come back to Bandung in this period of time, please let me know! 😀
Cheers and good luck to your study!
Hi, Sharon. May i know what camera did you use to take those pics? thank you 🙂
I used Fujifilm X20 😀
Thanks for the visit, by the way!
I enjoyed camping in your blog. It is really interesting! Plus, it made me hungry. Haha. 🙂
Thank you 😀 I found myself enjoying your blog as well! And I love your plain yellow dress.
Keep posting, pretty!
Thank you, Sharon! 🙂
Hello, Sharon! Thanks for following my blog. Ahem, I’ve just followed you back :D. Nice to know you. All blogs I follow are automatically appear on the sidebar, including yours. Keep travelling, writing, and sharing 😀
Hi Matius! Thanks for following me back 😀
It’s nice to know you too. You too, keep traveling and sharing the love!
Hi Sharon,thanks for following me, hope we can share many travel experiences, and wish to try your simple recipes for cutting my budget while traveling….cause I can’t cook hahaaa….I’ve already follow you back…GBU
Hi Fe! No problem. You got so many interesting stories on you blog 😉 Especially the latest one – the one you climb on Sydney Harbor bridge. I didn’t know before people could actually climb it on! :O
Hahaha thank you! Yeah cooking helps a lot to cut your budget. GBU too. Cheers!
halo sharon. makasi ya udah mampir & follow blog saya.. satu kata pas liat blog ini adalah KLIK! kenapa? karena kamu sukses bikin saya laper.. hihi.. btw saya follow back ya. salam kenal.. 🙂
Hi Wahyu! Terima kasih juga sudah mampir 😀
Hihihi saya sendiri juga sering laper klao liat foto2 sendiri :p Salam kenal jg yaa.
Pingin banget nih ke Ujung Kulon tapi blm kesampean
sama-sama sharon.. 🙂 saya aja bacanya sampe bikin perut bunyi.. haha. Ujung Kulon bagus banget tempatnya. saya cuma sempet mampir ke Pantai Pasir Panjang. gak sempet main jauh lagi.. 😦
You’ve got some pretty cool blog here, Sharon.
Hi Sony! Thank you. You too do have a great blog. Wish I could travel to Philippine someday.
You should, Sharon. As our tourism logo says, “It’s more fun in the Philippines.”
wow…. bikin laper liat makan2nya….
thx for sharing… keep blogging
Hehehe makasih udah mampir yaaaa. 🙂 ditunggu makanan selanjutnya hihi
Hi there Sharon,
lucky me to find another Indonesian food blogger..
you’ve got a fine blog here…
keep sharing and inspiring then!
Best regards Dedy@Dentist Chef
Glad that you find me. And thanks for reading! I’ll keep writing 😉
ketemu blogmu stlh ngubek2 mbah google nyari sesama traveling blogger.. salam kenal yaaa…. nice blog btw ^____^
Hihihi halo patricia! Salam kenal juga yaaaaa. Blog mu juga kueren! ^^
makasiihhhh hehehee… ^___^
I came across your blog from your guest post at etramping.com. Really enjoy reading your blog. Keep writing 🙂
Thank you sooo much! You too have a great blog over there.
Do keep in touch! 😀
I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! You can check out the rules and get the badge on my blog, but it’s a no-strings-attached-award, so you don’t have to do anything unless you want to.
Hi, I am now your follower! Your blog is awesome, keep on writing 🙂 salam kenal yaa…
Hi Krisma! Thank you soooo much for following my blog 😉 Hopefully you enjoy reading it. Hehe. Salam kenal juga yaaa 😀
nice blog. perhaps it’s time you cover food in Malaysia 😉
Yes, I’d love to. My friends say the food in Penang is incredibly good.
Yea Penang is a must. Nice food in and around KL as well. Even Ipoh and Melaka have some really nice shops. 🙂
Hi Sharon, salam kenal… Thanks for the like and follow.
Nice blog, BTW. Seru banget baca postingan jalan-jalannya. Dan review kulinernya…bikin laper! 😀
Keep writing yaa! 😉
Hi Annisa. Salam kenal juga 😀
Hehe aku juga seruu baca blog mu. Yang Genji bikin penasaran deh. Padahal cuma Genji pie ya tapi jadi kece begitu.
You too, keep writing ya!
Hi Sharon! Thank you for visiting and following HoB. Much appreciated!
Hi Herman! Nice to ‘know’ you. Keep writing! 🙂
I just dropping by in your blog from somewhere, then, TARAAA, your blog is awesome. I think someday you will be able to catch a moment in the edge of the world. 😀
Aw thank you, Agfian! I hope so! Anyway salam kenal ya 😀
Thank you! 🙂
thank you for stopping by and for liking my post on Pascucci Farm.
Talking about nature and flowers, I wish one day I can travel to Indonesia and enjoy its amazing natural landscapes.
I’ll stay tuned.
Yes, I wish someday you’ll make it to Indonesia. The nature is wonderful here 😉
And I wish I could visit Italy!
I heard about the good foods there 😉
Keep blogging! xoxo
Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so
I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your
blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still
new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for newbie blog writers?
I’d really appreciate it.
Hi Sharon, very nice to read your “about me” page. I think it’s always fun to read about someone’s blog who loves culinary.
Anyway, Salam kenal 🙂
Hi Rizqi! Salam kenal juga yaaaa 😀
Glad that you enjoy reading my blog! Really boost my mood up! Have a great day, Rizqi!
Have a great day to you, too, Sharon 🙂
Hey Sharon, Its nice to be here to read your about me page.
I am a travel agent from nepal, i frequently go with my clients to many places,
traveling is really fun and great way to learn nature 🙂
Hello there! Thank you for stopping by. Wish someday I’ll make it to Nepal 😉
you’re so cute! I enjoy reading this blog, keep up the good work! 🙂 Salma x
Awww thank you, Salma! Thank you a loooot for reading and giving me support. You just made my day! xoxo
I just checked out your blog and guess what… I’ve read your blog since i moved to Jambi (it was 5months a go). I enjoyed reading it. Your blog is awesome 😊😊
Whoa thank you, Fira!! 😍 I’m thinking about writing more stories about Jambi. Hihi.