Welcome to Sharon Travelogue!
Sharon Travelogue was created on 2012 by Sharon Loh. She was an informatics student at that time. And this blog was a media she could write anything about, mainly about the places she’s been and the food she’s eaten. After graduating, she worked as a software engineer for about a year and a half until one day she decided to be her own boss.
She’s now baking and decorating cakes for a living, and of course, blogging in between!
Collaborate With Me
I am excited to work with you (brands/restaurant/online shop/travel related business). The kind of advertising available is sponsored articles, banner ad, and Instagram post.
If you are interested in working together with me, please drop me an email at:
And then we’ll discuss further the possibility to create a content that my readers actually love.
Link Exchange sounds fun, doesn’t it? Read more here.
- 10 Indonesian Travel Bloggers You Seriously Need to Check Out by Marie France Asia
- Bandung Food Truck Festival as Media Partner
- COSMO girl! Indonesia June 2015 Edition: 20 Kuliner Lezat Pilihan Food Bloggers
- Top Solo Woman Travel Blogs of 2016 IV by http://www.hellotravel.com.
- Profil Traveler : Sharon Loh
- 11 Amazing Sights You Must Visit When in Bandung
- 25 Best Things to Do in Java, Indonesia