For you who have a chance to visit Bali, you should never ever missed one dinner time at the seashore. Fresh coconut water, fresh seafood, & the beautiful sunset are there waiting for you. Here in Bali, the most popular spot where you can experience dining on the beach sand on the sunset is is in Jimbaran. There are plenty of restaurant lined up in the beach. You can choose any restaurants you want because most of them sell the same kind of food. But don’t be surprised, the food is indeed over priced.
We arrived at 4 pm when the sun is still up there shining bright. We had our good time playing on the seashore, feeling the warm sand and the waves touching our feet, gazing at how beautiful the view is. I always love the atmosphere on the beach, especially in the afternoon. It somehow has a magical effect on my mood and countenance.
Our foods came out just right before the sun is setting. We ordered some crabs, grilled fish, corn soup, chicken satay, scallop, and grilled chicken. I didn’t take any photo of them since it’s dark already and my camera flash doesn’t really work & that I was too hungry to take some too (this one is the main reason actually).
I tried to take a cool picture with the sunset, but I failed miserably.
Watching sunset is my favorite thing to do when I’m in Bali. It’s like the most magical 10 minutes of my life. I know it might sounds strange and even dumb. But if you came here with your family or your loved one, you’ll feel the same. You’ll realize at how lucky you are & how grateful you are for having them in your life. Sunset is indeed magical.
Now I’m thinking about having my warm private birthday dinner here someday 🙂
Here’s some tips you should know before going there. Based on my experience.
- There are probably some people selling corn and nuts with a pushing cart. Don’t buy it if you don’t really has the eager to eat some. It’s too expensive, at least for me. IDR 50.000 for 1 corn. Well, at least you should try to bargain before buying. My fault.
- Bring more clothes. You might be getting wet after playing on the beach & you don’t wanna spend the rest of your night shivering, do you?
- Come here earlier (around 4 or 4.30 pm) so that you still have time playing around the beach & that way, you won’t miss the sunset.
- Don’t come here at rainy season.
- Don’t EVER wear high heels here. Everybody knows that.
- Always bring your camera along 😉
Jimbaran, Bali, Indonesia.